Red letter day
Outlook 2002+ allows you to assign colors to appointments and meetings.
To format a single appointment:
- Simply right click on the event
- Select Label
- From here you can select from a variety of pre-selected colors
- Right-click a meeting entry and choose Automatic Formatting...
- Click on Add and name the Rule.
- Next, click Condition and set up a Filter such as having the word "Dr" in the subject or note field.
- In the future, whenever you set up an appointment that has "Dr" in the text, the entry will be color-coded.
- Slipstick.com To add color coding to Calendar items
"… if you have ten or fewer main categories that you use on a regular basis, you might want your label names to be the same as your categories. To change the default label names, go to the Edit menu from the Calendar view and click on the Labels option."University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire: Color Coding Appointments - 2007
See all Topics