Save a calendar as an iCalendar file
- In Calendar, select a calendar to make it the active calendar in the view.
- On the File menu, click Save As.
- Type a name for the iCalendar file in the File name text box.
- A summary of the calendar name, date range, and detail level appears next to More Options.
- From the Date Range list, choose the amount of calendar data to include in the iCalendar file, or click Specify dates to enter a custom date range.
- From the Detail list, choose the amount of detail to show the recipients.
Optionally, click Show to see Advanced options.
- Click OK, and then click Save.
Share a calendar
See all Topics