"After supporting Microsoft Excel for years, technical Support Professionals have found that some of the most powerful and useful features and functions in Microsoft Excel remain undiscovered by you, our users.
For example, you may create a new macro to perform a calculation when an existing formula or function can perform the task. Or, you may create a new macro to perform a task when you could use an existing feature that performs the task."
Undiscovered Tips About Microsoft Excel for Windows
Here are just a few:
- Secret #1: Joining Text Together
- Secret #3: Excluding Duplicate Items in a List
- Secret #7: Using a Data Form
- Secret #11: Linking a Text Box to Data in a Cell
- Secret #12: Linking a Picture to a Cell Range
- Secret #17: Using OFFSET to Manipulate Data in Cells that are Inserted
- Secret #21: Using INDEX and MATCH to Look up Data
- Secret #25: Returning Every Nth Number
- Secret #29: Using One Keystroke to Create a new Chart or Worksheet
- Secret #30: Setting up Multiple Print Areas on the Same Worksheet
See all Topics