Functions and Macros
I'm always looking for Excel sites. A fresh perspective can make the view more clear.
While he does approach from a Mac angle, the Excel world welcomes those of all persuasions.
J.E. McGimpsey's XL Pages
Here are some of the tips:
- Remove internal worksheet/workbook protection
- Why your sum is a penny off...
- Highlight row without losing color formatting
- Why use -- in SUMPRODUCT formulae
- Using SUMPRODUCT() to calculate variable rates and commissions
- Three-dimensional SUMIF()s
- Bitwise Logical Functions
- Sampling from a range
- Summing every Nth column or row
- Worksheet and Workbook names using the CELL() function
See all Topics