How to use names in Excel
Named ranges are one of the more powerful tools in Excel.
Jan Karel Pieterse of JKP Application Development Services has written a tutorial that will help you understand this technique.
Here are some of the chapter titles:
- How To Define Range Names
- How To Use Range Names
- Absolute And Relative Addressing
- The Context Of Names
- Special Names
- A Step Further: A Formula In A Defined Name
- Dynamic Names
- Passing Arguments To A Defined Name Formula
- Bugs in Excel's Name Object
See all Topics