Slim PP Fast
When you insert pictures into a PowerPoint show, the size of the file begins to bloat. There is a built in tool that helps.
- Select the graphic.
- Right-click and pick "Format Picture".
- Click the "Picture" tab and click on the "Compress" button.
- Click "Selected pictures" to compress the currently picture. Choose "All pictures in document" to handle all images in the show.
- In the "Change resolution" section, choose how your show is going to be presented.
- In the "Options" section, check both "Compress pictures" and "Delete cropped areas of pictures."
- OK your way out.
The PowerPoint & Office Art Team Blog:
See all Topics