From another point of view
"Holding the honorary title of "Microsoft Regional Director" for Chennai over the last 6 years, I have delivered hundreds of presentations and lectures. Doing this, I have learned that doing successful presentations is an Art, which can be acquired only over time and by practice."
Venkatarangan, Chennai, India
There are 3 basic ways to learn this art:Also:
- Listen to great speakers: Attend as many programs of great speakers as possible. Subject spoken is immaterial here, what you are learning is the "Master's" way of doing it.
- Read about doing presentations: There are now plenty of books on doing effective presentations and Internet has numerous pages on this. Read them.
- Keep Doing it: Get on stage as many times as you can and just do it. As they say, your mistakes teach you more than anyone. So as you keep doing more and more presentations, you will learn on your mistakes and improve.
- General Tips:
- Health/Life Style Tips:
- Doing Technical Presentations:
- Authoring Power Point Slide-Decks:
- Laptops, Audio-Video & Systems:
- Sharing the stage:
- Answering Questions — Q & A:
See all Topics