Change your company
Ever work at a computer that had been assigned to someone else in the past and be bothered by seeing their name pop up all the time?
You can take charge of your own life!
- Go to the Start button and open up the Control Panel
- Select User Accounts and click on the account that you wish to Change
- Click the "Change my name" option
- Go to Start>Run
- Type: regedit
- On the right pane, look for 'RegisteredOwner'
- Right click the RegisteredOwner key to edit it
- Right click the entry and select Modify
- You could also change the RegisteredOrganization.
See all Topics