Also great notification service
You may experience issues when you try to save a Microsoft Excel file if one or more of the following conditions are true:
- You save an Excel file to a network drive where you have restricted permissions.
- You save an Excel file to a location that does not have sufficient drive space.
- The connection to the Excel file has been lost.
- There is a conflict with an antivirus software program.
- You save an Excel file that is shared.
- The 218-character path limitation has been exceeded when you save an Excel file.
- The Transition Formula Evaluation feature is turned on in Excel.
- The file was created from a template that contains embedded objects.
Receive Free Email Alerts every time Microsoft Publishes NEW Support or Knowledge Base Articles! kbAlertz.com is an e-mail notification system that scans the entire Microsoft Knowledge Base every night, and e-mails you when updates or additions are made to the technologies, you subscribe to.kbAlertz
See all Topics