As helpful as No-Doz (almost)
Here are some question to answer before that presentation.
Your audience, probably, does want to be informed not put to sleep.
- Is this slide for me or for my audience?
- Will it really help them better understand my message or just serve as a distraction?
- How can I remember what I'm going to say without putting the entire text on the slide?
- What can I do to simplify the slide so that only essential information is displayed?
- What do I really need to do at this point in the presentation to engage the audience and enhance my message?
- Is a visual the best way to convey the information or could a story do a better job?
- Using ideas like this, your talk will be much stronger and your audience will be engaged and awake.
See all Topics