Monday, August 08, 2016

Answer Before the Show

As helpful as No-Doz (almost)


Here are some question to answer before that presentation.
Your audience, probably, does want to be informed not put to sleep.
  • Is this slide for me or for my audience?

  • Will it really help them better understand my message or just serve as a distraction?

  • How can I remember what I'm going to say without putting the entire text on the slide?

  • What can I do to simplify the slide so that only essential information is displayed?

  • What do I really need to do at this point in the presentation to engage the audience and enhance my message?

  • Is a visual the best way to convey the information or could a story do a better job?

  • Using ideas like this, your talk will be much stronger and your audience will be engaged and awake.
From The Boston Herald




See all Topics

No comments: