Make data more moving
Wipe away the drool that develops when looking at Office 2007 formatting and deal with what we've got.
When you try to animate the chart be aware that not all of the animations work. "Fly in" does not work. "Box" does.
"You can add some animation to your chart for dramatic effect. You can animate the chart as a whole or animate elements of the chart."Office.Microsoft.com:
- In normal view, display the slide that has the chart you want, and then select the chart.
- On the Slide Show menu, click Custom Animation to open the Custom Animation task pane.
- In the Custom Animation task pane, click the Add Effect down arrow, point to Entrance, and then click an effect.
- In the Custom Animation task pane, select the animation you applied to the chart, click the down arrow, and then click Effect Options.
- On the Chart Animation tab, in the Group Chart list, click By element in series.
- Click OK.
- Now, if you click Slide Show and click through the presentation, you’ll see the animation in real time.
Present sales reports in PowerPoint
Ungroup and Animate
See all Topics