Malek Tips.com has tips on a myriad of PC topics.
Here are the titles of a few of their Outlook hints:
- Start your Calendar Work Week on Monday
- If you work a Monday to Friday job, shouldn't Microsoft Outlook's Calendar work the same way?
- Keep Others From Suggesting Appointment Times
- Keep others from trying to change the times of your appointments in Microsoft Outlook.
- Keep Meeting Requests from Being Deleted
- File your Microsoft Outlook meeting requests instead of automatically deleting them.
- Change the Calendar Workweek
- Let Outlook "Work Week" view represent your actual workweek, not a M-F schedule.
- Drag and Drop Events
- Quickly move appointments and meetings from one day to another in the Outlook 2003 Calendar.
- Play Different Sounds Per Appointment
- Aurally note when different appointments and meetings occur with Outlook.
- Publish More Free/Busy Information
- Allow other networked Outlook users to see when you are free for a meeting request months from now.
Outlook Calendar and Meeting Help and Tips
See all Topics