Show your position
Conditional formatting, in Access, has one more alternative than Excel. Besides "Field Value Is" and "Expression Is", there is "Field Has Focus". You can call attention to the location of the insertion point.
- In Design View, in the Detail section, click the Control box.
- On the Format menu, click Conditional Formatting.
- Under Condition 1, chooseField Has Focus in the first box.
- Click the arrow next to the Font/Fore Color button, click the yellow box, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Save.
- On the View menu, click Datasheet View to view the results.
See all Topics