Identify a linked Access table's source
When a database contains linked tables, you may need to find the location of the source file.
One way is to:
- Open the table in Design view
- Clicking Yes when Access informs you that some properties can not be modified.
- Right-click on the window's title bar
- Select Properties from the shortcut menu.
- The location will appear in the Description text box in the Table Properties dialog box.
(Use Shift+F2 to open the Zoom box, if necessary)
See all Topics