Rather not use a mouse?
MouseKeys is designed for people who have difficulty using a mouse. MouseKeys allows you to use the numeric keypad to control the mouse pointer.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Accessibility Options.
- On the Mouse tab, under MouseKeys, select the Use MouseKeys check box.
- To turn off MouseKeys, clear the Use MouseKeys check box.
To turn on MouseKeys using keystrokes
- Press left ALT + left SHIFT + NUM LOCK.
- In the MouseKeys message dialog box, press SPACEBAR to clear the Turn off keyboard shortcut for this accessibility feature check box.
- Press TAB, and then press ENTER.
If you want to use the numeric keypad for data entry as well as for navigation, you can set the MouseKeys to be activated by pressing NUM LOCK.
If the Use shortcut check box in the Settings for MouseKeys dialog box is selected, you can turn MouseKeys on or off by pressing left ALT+left SHIFT+NUM LOCK
In Vista, Mouse Keys is located with the "Ease of use" icon. Then:
Mouse Keys +
See all Topics