Friday, April 15, 2016

Free Fonts, Free Drinks

Typographic connections


Fonts can be addictive. There can always be an imagined need for one more curly Q.

Here is a collection of possible links.

Luc Devroye joined the School of Computer Science at McGill University in 1977 as a young "snotnose."
" Please do not visit this disappointing web site. Most of the links are dead: they die faster than I can renew them, and there is nothing I can do about it short of giving up my daytime job and divorcing my family, and I love both of them too much for that.

Many link descriptions are boozy and fuzzy. Some opinions are simply pathetic, but I do not want to leave this world without making a fool of myself. To make up for the awful service, I am inviting any type lover visiting Montreal to my house for drinks."
Type Design, Typography, Typefaces and Fonts



See all Topics

No comments: