How does your site score?
Here are a collection of tools that can be used to analyze your web site for validity.
Sorry, it doesn't check for source information reliability.
- The readability test analyses a Web page to determine how readable it is.
- CSS Analyzer
- The CSS analyzer tests for basic accessibility errors such as color contrast and units of measurement.
- Luminosity Contrast Ratio Analyzer (Beta)
- Tests whether foreground and background colour combinations are sufficient using a new algorithm developed by Trace R&D Center.
- Color Contrast Analyzer
- The color contrast analyzer tests whether the contrast between the background and the foreground is sufficient.
- Image Analyzer
- The image analyzer tests Web pages to ensure that images have been specified properly.
- Link Analyzer
- The link analyzer lists all links on a page with an icon to indicate whether or not the link resolved successfully.
See all Topics