The bounty that is a right click.
- Right click on Outlook's group headers to Collapse All or Expand All
- Right-click your calendar and choose Open in New Window. When you do, Outlook opens a new window for your calendar and you can toggle back and forth using the Windows taskbar
- Right-click the message in the message view window and select Options. The box "Request a read receipt for this message" under Tracking Options will have a check in it if the message was sent with a read receipt
- Right click in the middle of the file name if there is a file attached. You will see the option box with the choice of Print, Save As etc…
- Right the name in the email you receive if you want to add to the contact list. click on Add to Contacts in the context menu and entry for the contact will open with the name and e-mail address already filled in. Fill in the other details if required and save the contact
- Right-click the folder you want to search in the Folder List or Outlook Bar and select Advanced Find
- Right click on the Day planner's time scale to change the scale or access Time Zone settings.
- Right click Personal Folders and choose Properties. Select Folder size to see the size of your PST
- Right click on any Day/Week/Month view for a host of options, include Go to Day...
- Right click on folders (including shortcuts on the Outlook bar) to see folder options
- Right click the Deleted Items folder Click Empty Deleted Items Folder on the shortcut menu.
- Right -click the folder you want to Archive, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu. Click on the AutoArchive tab. Specify whether you want to archive this folder and it so, whether to use the default AutoArchive settings or your own settings
- Right click on any white pace in any folder view to access view options. (Double click in white space to create new items)
See all Topics