You can save an Excel file as a Web page and makes it easy to update data in a worksheet that has already been saved to the Web.
Here is how to save an Excel file as a Web page and set it up it for automatic updates:
- Click Save As Web page from the File menu. (click the Office logo in 2007+)
- In the Save As dialog box, click the Publish button. (click Publish, Create Document Workspace in 2007+)
- Use the drop down arrow beside Choose to select what you want to publish.
- In the File name field, enter a file name.
- Place a check beside Auto Republish every time this worksheet is saved. This way the data will be updated each time you make changes to the worksheet.
- Select Open published page in Web browser to view the data in your Web browser after you click Publish.
- Click Publish.
Save Excel as Web Page
Four Ways to Use Excel on the Web
Interactive Excel on the Web
See all Topics