Excel the way you've wanted it
John Walkenbach (J-Walk.com) has improved on the previous versions of PUP. It now includes more than 70 general purpose Excel utilities and 50 worksheet functions.
You can download a 30 day trial at PUP V7
Here are some features just in the area of Chart & Graphics Tools:
- Chart Data Labeler: IMPROVED
- Lets you apply labels (contained in a range) to a chart data series -- a feature that is surprisingly missing from Excel. Enhancement: Now ignores data that is hidden as a result of autofiltering.
- Resize Charts: NEW
- Makes it easy to make a chart an exact size, or make all charts the same size.
- Convert Chart To Picture: NEW
- Makes a copy of a chart as a static picture. This is useful for saving charts that depict various what-if scenarios.
- Chart Report: NEW
- Produces a detailed report that documents a chart, or produces a report that documents all charts.
- Object Align, Size & Space: NEW
- Back by popular demand. This utility was removed from PUP v5, but now it's back. It provides an easy way to precisely align, size, and space a group of objects or embedded charts.
- Object Hide / Unhide: NEW
- An interactive way to hide or unhide charts and other objects on a worksheet.
There is, of course, PUP v7
Power Utility Pak v6
See all Topics