Examples to part out
This sample queries database contains examples of useful database queries, including the crosstab query, the union query , and the join query
Sample: query topics database
Here are some other sample databases. They are all for Access 2000, but the installed base is predominantly in that format. Access 2000 is also the default format for Access 2002 and 2003.
Sample Access databases that you can download and adapt
- Database of Access 2000 sample forms
- The sample forms in this database demonstrate a variety of form types and techniques, including how to manipulate data, use controls, and create undo and redo operations.
Some forms include:
- Bring a subtotal from a subform to a main form
- Create a running sum
- Create a stopwatch form
- Display line numbers on subform records
- Fill current record with data from previous record automatically
- Hide the combo box drop-down arrow
- Simulate drag-and-drop capabilities
- Database of Access 2000 sample reports
- The sample reports in this database demonstrate a number of techniques, including how to shade every other row or every nth row in a report, how to create a table of contents or an index for a report, and how to create a top 10 report.
See all Topics