Here are some useful macros concerning Excel and printing.
They were written by Ole P. Erlandsen of:
ERLANDSEN DATA CONSULTING
- Change the default printer
- Change the default printer with a macro.
- Insert headers and footers
- This example macro inserts a header/footer in every worksheet in the active workbook. It also inserts the complete path to the workbook.
- Print all workbooks in a folder
- With these macros you can print all workbooks in a selected folder. You have more control with what is printed than you have if you do this from Windows Explorer.
- Print multiple selections on one sheet
- If selected multiple cell ranges is printed out on different sheets, you can use this macro example to print all the selected areas on one sheet.
- Select a printer tray before printing
- In Excel you don't have the opportunity to set the properties FirstPageTray or OtherPagesTray like you can in Word. It's possible to create a simple solution by using SendKeys.
See all Topics